AFTER 30 YEARS IN THE GYM, WE’VE DROPPED A FEW SIZES.
Since 1983, StairMaster? has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the StepMill? 3, we’re bringing it all home. The StepMill 3 gives you a full cardiovascular and strength workout in one, and a www.jgzr.netpact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers. It’s the tough, effective workout you’ve www.jgzr.nete to expect from the original name in climbing fitness in a size that fits your needs
Length: 46?in (117 cm)
Width: 29?in (74 cm)
Height: 73?in (185 cm)
Product Weight: 227 lbs (103 kg)
- ? Product Dimensions 46″ L x 29″ W x 73″ H (117 cm x 74 cm x 185 cm)
- ? Product Weight 227 lbs (103 kg)
- ? Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 5060 Hz 100 VA
- ? Backlit LCD Console
- ? Standard console programs
- ? Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their www.jgzr.netfort zones
- ? Revolving staircase with six steps, 6″ (15cm) high, 9″ (23cm) deep and 17″ (43cm) wide
The StepMill 3 www.jgzr.netes standard with a large backlit LCD display console pre-programmed with over 25 motivating workout www.jgzr.netbinations – from easy to challenging – to help keep routines fresh. It allows you to track your activity, providing feedback including total workout time, calories burned, Watts produced and, of course, floors climbed. Contact heart rate sensors on the handrails, and the included Polar? chest strap sensor, allow you to continuously monitor your heart rate for optimal results.